Chickamauga Christmas In The Streets
The morning starts with a pancake breakfast with Santa hosted by one of the local churches and all are welcome. Later that morning, vendors will open on the downtown streets and will include many booths with unique seasonal gifts, hand made crafts, face painting, good food and entertainment. For the last few years, "Kids Alley" located behind the train depot, has been a special area for the kids to enjoy crafts, games and pictures with Santa.
Each year the Christmas In The Streets encourages local residents and visitors to get out in the streets to experience all that historic Chickamauga has to offer and to usher in the Christmas season with fun for the whole family and friends.
A full day of activities are scheduled and include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Pancake Breakfast with Santa: 8:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m. (location to be announced)
- Vendors: 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Kid's Alley: 11:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. (located behind the train depot)
- Downtown Merchants: Extended Hours
- Christmas Parade (with the Gordon Lee Band and Santa): 6:00 p.m.
- Caroling & Christmas tree lighting: Starting a short time following the parade
- Gordon Lee Mansion Christmas Candlelight Tours: Saturday & Sunday evening
All events and schedules are subject to change. As more information is available, this page will be updated.
Hours of Operation
Event times may vary - check back often for more information and a current schedule.
Activities take place in various locations. The arts & crafts, food vendors and musical entertainment takes place in the downtown area between the local shops. The parade will start in front of the Gordon Lee High School and continue to Crystal Springs Print Works.
|< Prev||Next >|